Brian Rater & Jacki Hunt Team
1375 Martin Street, State College, PA 16803Email Me
Brian Rater with the Rater Hunt Team consistently ranks in the top 3% of production in Centre County. Brian has twenty years at RE/MAX, proudly serving all aspects of real estate in the Centre Region, building one client relationship at a time through an exemplary commitment to helping others.
Have confidence knowing Brian will guide you through the process of choosing the right home or property. Going beyond the traditional real estate agent approach, Brian is here to make the buying and selling process as simple and worry-free as possible. After closing, Brian becomes a long-term community resource referring and connecting people.
If you are considering making a move to Happy Valley, Brian is here at the beginning of your journey and can check all your boxes of what YOU need in accomplishing YOUR goals, including but not limited to real estate. We often start with a tour of the area specializing in what’s required if you are not familiar with the area. Brian efficiently relocates people locally and all over the globe and enjoys every aspect of doing so.
License Type: Real Estate Salesperson
Year Licensed: 2002
Year Joined RE/MAX: 2002
Designations: ABR, CRS, SRES
Awards: RE/MAX 100% Club, RE/MAX Platinum Club (team & individual), RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement, RE/MAX Chairman's Club (team), RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX Executive Club
Specialties: Residential, Relocation, Staging
Service Areas: State College, Boalsburg, Port Matilda, Bellefonte
Education: Ag Econ at Virginia Tech
Interests: PSU sports, fitness boot camp, gardening, wife and 3 school-age children in a variety of activities
• National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
• Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® (PAR)
• Centre County Association of REALTORS® (CCAR) – Past board member, former chair of the Education Committee and Community Service Committee
• Chamber of Business and Industry of Centre County (CBICC)
• Salvation Army – RE/MAX Bell Ringing chair
• United Way Day of Caring - RE/MAX chair
• Toys for Tots
• Central Pennsylvania Builders Association
• Patton Township Planning Commission
• St. Paul’s United Methodist Church – Church Counsel