RE/MAX Centre Realty
1375 Martin Street, State College, PA 16803Email Me
My focus is to provide expertise and support throughout the process of buying/selling a home. Moving is a stressful event, whether it is for a good reason or a challenging one. I will manage the transaction so my clients can have the best possible outcome. I accomplish this through my professional skills and an understanding of the many logistical and emotional factors in play outside of the paperwork during this transition in my clients' lives.
License Type: Real Estate Salesperson
Year Licensed: 2004
Year Joined RE/MAX: 2014
Designations: e-PRO, CRS
Awards: RE/MAX Platinum Club, RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX 100% Club (individual and team), RE/MAX Executive Club
Service Areas: State College, Bellefonte
Education: BS Computer Science - Rochester Institute of Technology
Interests: Kids/family, entertaining, cooking, reading
• Centre County Association of REALTORS® - Board of Directors & 2014 President
• Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® - Board Member
• Children's Miracle Network
• BRAVO Booster Club State College Area H.S.
• Friends of FUSE Board President